Jobbet "Experienced Clinical Research Associate for clinical trial coordination at the research unit CHIP at Rigshospitalet - 1 year position" er udløbet
Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 København ØDit næste skridt
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Research Associate position at CHIP - Centre of Excellence for Health, Immunity and Infections starting as soon as possible. The position is for 1 year with possibility of extension. We offer a challenging and meaningful position in an exciting and inspiring international research environment.
Centre of Excellence for Health, Immunity and Infectious (CHIP) is an international academic research center and an integral part of the Department of Infectious Diseases at Rigshospitalet. We are a dynamic multidisciplinary group of 65 full-time employees working within medical research, public health research, IT and data management, statistics and bioinformatics, clinical trial management and research administration. CHIP is a leader in the field of developing and coordinating international clinical trials and international observational cohort studies involving patients with HIV and other infectious diseases such as hepatitis and tuberculosis, and recently also COVID-19, primarily from clinics in Europe.
As a research organization CHIP participates in many international collaborations and you will be working with people from all over the world. As a result, English will be a natural part of your workday.
You can read more here: https://chip.dk/
You will be part of the Clinical Research Associates team at CHIP in a position as Clinical Research Associate and you will be involved in most aspects of the implementation, execution and operations of the clinical trials (ACTT, Prevent-ACaLL, FLU-IVIG and others) and possibly the clinical programme MATCH monitoring transplant patients. You will work in a multidisciplinary international environment in close collaboration with the rest of the researchers, project managers, and collaborating partners. You can expect many versatile and challenging tasks including:
- Clinical project management (planning, implementation, follow-up of trials)
- Writing and editing study related documents and material
- Assisting in regulatory affairs, development and submission of regulatory documents and helping partners obtain ethics approvals
- Compilation and submission of all SUSAR and safety reports
- Administrative tasks
- Timely reporting to public and private funding providers
- Prepare and participate in investigator meetings via teleconferences and at international conferences
- Maintain and develop collaboration with clinical research sites
- Assist in direct patient related clinical tasks such as informed consent procedures, sample extraction, etc.
- MATCH database responsibilities (registration and monitoring of patients in the database, follow-up with clinics, etc)
We expect you to have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Health, medicine or natural science education (nurse preferred)
- Strong Clinical Project management and Trial coordination skills
- Experience with regulatory affairs and Good Clinical Practice
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with national and international stakeholders
- Full proficiency in English both written and oral (other foreign language skills also an advantage)
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent in using a PC as a tool and confident with the MS Office suite (Word, Power-point, Excel, Outlook)
We value and expect you to be independent, systematic and a service minded team player. You demonstrate drive and proven ability to deliver within deadlines, are solution oriented, open, curious and respectful towards partners from other professions. In return we offer a dynamic environment with dedicated colleagues who seek an atmosphere of trust and transparency and like to have fun.
Salary and employment conditions
The position is for 1 year with possibility of extension. It is a full-time employment (37 hours per week) beginning as soon as possible.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with current public agreements between the Danish Regions and relevant trade union.
You will become an employee of Region H. The place of work is CHIP, Department of Infectious Diseases, Rigshospitalet with reference to the Director of Research Coordination Dorthe Raben.
For queries related to this vacancy, please contact Clinical Research Associate Bitten Aagaard,
Direct: + 45 35 45 57 91, e-mail: email@example.com
We want to reflect the surrounding society and encourage everyone regardless of personal background to apply.
Your application containing information on education and previous work experience must be submitted electronically no later than 16 September 2020 at 23.59 hrs.
Interviews will be conducted during week 39 and 40, 2020. Parts of the interviews will be conducted in English.